A Webinar on 26th October 2021
Two CIGRE NGN groups, Italy and UK will host an Inclusion and Diversity webinar on 26th Oct, 1-2:30pm BST, 2-3:30pm CEST. The event will start with two presentations along with some key insights for gender equality from Italian NGN followed by UK NGN.
After that, a panel discussion with 8 members will follow, 3 panellists from UK, 1 guest from Denmark, 3 panellists from Italy. The panellists will have to give their views on topics related to gender and salary gaps, impact of maternity leave on the workplace, low STEM participation, lack of female representation on boards, biggest achievements and opportunities as well as potential ways forward. Jingyi Wan, international lead of the CIGRE NGN International and UK Committee, will steer the panel discussion and provide the concluding remarks.
Date and time : 26th Oct 2021, 13:00-14:30 (BST), 14:00-15:30 (CEST)
- 13:00 – 13:10 Opening and Presentation by CIGRE Italy NGN
- 13:10 – 13:20 Presentation by CIGRE UK NGN
- 13:20 – 13:50 Panel discussion I: Career path for WiE
- 13:50 – 14:20 Panel discussion II: Beyond Career
- 14:20 – 14:30 Q&A (Time might slightly vary)
- 14:30 – 14:35 Close