August 26-28, 2015 Stresa – Italy
Organized by the Italian Cigre National Committee and SC C3 in coincidence with the Milan International EXPO
According to the Strategic Plan Cigre, this workshop wants to be an opportunity to present innovative solutions, experiences and research to foster the development of the networks, serving territories and cities, combining environmental sustainability and safety requirements.
Workshop main topics:
- technical solutions to preserve rural and agriculture life and to protect human health,
- public acceptance of power infrastructures,
- reduction of energy losses with storage devices,
- upgrading and extension of life of existing components,
- demand side management (electric urban transport, etc.).